Call driving instructor Chris on:
0439 963 594
Lesson Rates: $60 per hour. $85 for 1.5 hours. 5 Lesson Package $280.
10 Lesson Package $550.
Lesson packages payable 1st lesson in full and are non-refundable. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Our Driving Services
- Weekly driving lessons
- Structured driving lesson programs & reports
- Mock driving tests & reports
- Pick-up from home & school / university
- Log book assistance for pre and post drivers
- Discounts & gift packages available
- A variety of routes & locations around Perth
- Driving in all weather conditions
- Booking of assessment at licensing centre
- Intensive courses
$15 Off 1 Lesson for a Valid Referral!
Our business is referral-based and we appreciate your business, so make the most out of this exciting offer! Terms &
- Assist novice drivers who are afraid of other road users
- Assist those who have lost their driver's licence
- Assist with mature-aged refresher lessons
- Assist with freeway driving & advanced driving skills
- Assist with overseas licence conversions
- Assist with your understanding of the road rules
About O2 Easy Driving School
Chris has been teaching people how to drive since 2005 in Australia and performs lessons in a modern Mazda 3 Neo, fully air-conditioned with power steering, dual controls and excellent safety rating. He will equip you with the knowledge and aptitude to become a safe and confident driver.
Why O2 Easy?
Chris has the following qualifications:
- DPI Accredited Instructor
- Certificate III Driving Instructor
- Working with Children Check Approved
- National Safety Council Trained
- Police Clearance Approved
- Senior First Aid Certificate with St. Johns
- Parents can teach you their bad habits
- Chris has dual controls which makes learning much safer
- Unlike friends or relations, a driving instructor is trained to anticipate dangerous situations and how to avoid them
- A learner driver, especially when using a manual car, can cause damage to the clutch system -- why damage your own car when you can use an instructor's car?